The currently selected size is out of stock, and will be crafted upon placing your order. Estimated delivery is within 7-8 weeks.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping to the US usually takes between 3 and 7 days.
Not shipping to United States? Check our Shipping page to find the correct information for your country, or change country using the menu in our footer.
Below 139 USD
- UPS Standard – 12 USD
- UPS Express – 15 USD
Above 139 USD
- UPS Standard – Free
- UPS Express – 9 USD
Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Items can be exchanged for free within 30 days of delivery, and returned for free within 14 days of delivery. Myrqvist covers all return costs for customers in United States.
Some items cannot be exchanged or returned, including but not limited to:
- Engraved Products
- Made-To-Order Products
- Shoes with signs of wear
- Items with removed tags
* Please note that the free return policy does not apply for discounted items. For items on sale, a shipping fee of 199 SEK will be deducted from your refunded total to cover the cost of the return shipment.
For more information, please refer to our Return & Exchange section.
- Waterproof your new shoes by using Saphir Super Invulner.
- Use shoe trees to ensure that your shoes maintain their shape.
- Regularly use a suede brush to lift up the hairs, and remove surface dust and dirt.
- To completely renovate your suede shoes, we recommend using a suede shampoo to thoroughly clean them. Mix 1 part Saphir Omninettoyant Cleaner with two parts water, and work the mixture into the suede using a dauber brush. Rinse off excess shampoo, and let dry for 24 hours.
- When dry, lift up the hairs using a suede brush, and then use a pigmented spray to enrich the color and restore the luster. We recommend using the Saphir Renovateur Spray. Finally, waterproof by using Saphir Super Invulner.
- Looking for a video explaining how to take care of your shoes? Check out our suede shoe care guide video
It all started with a simple idea; we wanted more men to discover the refined feeling of handcrafted shoes. For this to happen we needed to change the shoe business from the ground up.
These shoes feel and look very good. Nice quality especially for the price. As per sizing guidelines, I'd recommend ordering 1/2 size up your usual size (I am normally UK7 and Myrqvist 7.5 fit me perfectly). Many thanks to the friendly staff at Trunk Clothiers who allowed me to try what a few sizes so that I could find out. Hopefully next time they'll have the one I need in stock.
Really great shape of the shoe and they fit very well. Leather seems to be of outstanding quality as well! (Minor) point of critique: the sole squeaks even on wooden floors. On stone floors the squeaking is immensely. I have not experienced squeaking in such a way with half rubber sole shoes of comparable brands. Hope that gets better with time…
Thanks for your review. We'll look into the issue, if the problem doesn't get better with time please send an email to our Customer Support and they'll help you to the best of their ability.
Bought these as a gift for my husband. He's a big fan of Joseph Cheaney and Loake shoes so I thought I would try a new brand. I loved the loafer style and brand ethos! He's so happy with the shoes and is already wearing them to work - the best bit is they were super comfy on first wear!!
The fulfillment to New Zealand was fast, given we are small and remote. It was important to have the easy clear tracking to know the process. Shoes were good. This is my second purchase and I will buy again.
8 months in with the Stenhammar and they are fantastic. Tight at first but broke in very quickly - now very easy to put on and feel slipper-like. Very similar retention of shape and feel to my (much more expensive) Crockett & Jones. The suede is from from tanners Charles F. Stead who are the best and used by Northampton's elite- and it shows. They have been rained on and had alcohol spilled upon them but they still look fine after a clean (because of the quality of the suede). Will definitely be buying here again...9/10